Cloudpath Networks is the industry leader for secure Automated Device Enablement (ADE). We quickly and easily onboard millions of devices in a variety of wireless environments. Our Cloudpath Suite of solutions provides Secure Wi-Fi for All. The Cloudpath family of products are best-of-breed Automated Device Enablement (ADE) solutions, combining device onboarding with advanced certificate management.
Cloudpath brings standards-based security to diverse and unmanaged environments in a manner that is scalable and sustainable. From wireless networks with WPA2-Enterprise to wired networks with 802.1X, Cloudpath ensures that users are effortlessly provisioned and connected to the secure network across a wide range of laptops, phones, and tablets.
Cloudpath provides a common point of entry for all new devices entering the environment, determines the appropriate security policy for each, and provides automated, self-service configuration to enable that policy. Cloudpath ensures each device complies with and is provisioned appropriately for your policies, today and in the future.
Cloudpath combines the low cost and ubiquity of the native 802.1X supplicants with the manageability and ease-of-use traditionally associated with expensive third-party supplicants. In situations where the native supplicant doesn’t fit your needs exactly, Cloudpath has the ability to augment it to provide the features you need, all in a minimally invasive manner.
Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)
The Cloudpath ES provides a scalable, standards-based security solution that greatly reduces management demands even in the face of the skyrocketing growth in the numbers and diversity of devices requiring varied levels of access to the network. Cloudpath ES also serves as an integral piece in protecting an organization from the increasing sophistication of cyber attacks attempting unauthorized access and data theft, destruction or corruption.
Unprecedented levels of automation and flexibility make Cloudpath ES easy and simple. Cloudpath ES automates configuration for all major operating systems and segregates personal devices from IT-owned while maintaining device-by-device visibility and control.
Cloudpath ES Highlights
- Automated onboarding for all users, including employees, guests, and contractors
- Intuitive workflow engine for comprehensive policy-driven access
- Distributes unique certificate per device based on policies
- Built-in certificate infrastructure and RADIUS server
- Automates EAP-TLS, the WPA2-Enterprise gold standard
- Supports guest use cases, including sponsorship
- Differentiates between IT-owned and personal devices
- Provides visibility into users, devices, and policies
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Integrates with external LDAP and RADIUS servers
- Integrates with your existing WLAN
Cloudpath ES is deployable on-premise as a VMware server(s) or is available as a cloud service.
Visit the Solutions Page for details on some of the common scenarios handled by Cloudpath ES.
At the heart of the Cloudpath ES is a highly reliable device configuration tool. This tool is also available in a standalone form as the Cloudpath Wizard for environments in need of only user-based policy, which normally takes the form of either PEAP/MSCHAPv2 or EAP-TLS with Microsoft CA. The Cloudpath Wizard has been proven in networks around the globe and configures millions of devices every year.
While user-based policy is being replaced within the industry by user+device-based policies (see Cloudpath ES), the Cloudpath Wizard is appropriate in environments where:
- All users are defined in Active Directory.
- Policies are based only on the user’s identity.
- User credentials have limited value, reducing the risk if compromised. (PEAP)
Cloudpath Wizard Highlights
- Automated, self-service onboarding
- Support for a wide array of laptops, phones, and tablets
- Configures Wi-Fi, certificates, and NAC settings
- Install third party software, including Antivirus
- Reduces IT support costs
The Cloudpath Wizard is available for on-premise deployment, or as a cloud service. The on-premise deployment supports a wide array of web servers, including Apache and Microsoft IIS.
Secure, as simple as insecure.™ With the Cloudpath Suite, increased security no longer translates into end user frustration and IT support overhead. Cloudpath has the unique ability to configure wireless profiles, 802.1X supplicant information, and other security-related settings on the fly from a browser for most Windows™, Mac™, and Ubuntu™ computers and a growing list of handheld devices, including iPhone™, iPad™, iPod Touch™, and Android ™ phones and tablets. Cloudpath also automates the association and authentication process, ensuring users are connected painlessly.